I live a healthy life with Multiple Sclerosis
Exercise and veganism are the “drugs” I use to managing the disease
Exercise and veganism were game changers. Without these two simple lifestyle choices I would likely be in a wheelchair today. Knowing this, I feel it is part of my responsibility as a person living healthfully with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to share to word that life doesn’t end with a diagnosis. Part of how I do this is through msathlete.org.
The blog is an account of some of how I have experienced living with the disease, the lifestyle changes I have made, and the impact they have had. I also try to include the stories of others who are living healthfully with MS.
Some of my favourite posts include:
– Exercise that Cools: for people with Multiple Sclerosis
– MS Motivation: Swimming across the Strait of Georgia
– MS Success: Racing in the Heat in Hawaii
– MS Inspiration: Blind Vision
– MS Energy: Veganism and Multiple Sclerosis
– Multiple Sclerosis in the Raw – a natural state of being